- Grantees are responsible for reviewing all of the program materials to ensure their projects and final grant reports meet the terms of the ComEd Green Region program.
- Applicants awarded funds for their projects will be expected to fully expend the grant award within 18 months of its receipt.
- Retroactive reimbursement for costs accrued between the application deadline and the grant award may be allowed on a case-by-case basis. All requests for such reimbursement must be made in writing to email@example.com.
- Within two months of the final expenditure of grant funds, the applicant must submit a final report summarizing the work accomplished with the grant. Accompanying the final report will be photographs or other documentation of the project, as well as an explanation of accounting that justifies the use of the grant funds, including documentation of invoices, cancelled checks, recorded deeds, settlement sheets, etc., as necessary for the particular project. Download a grant report template.
- During the grant period, award recipients will agree to participate in press conferences or events, to be quoted in ComEd literature describing the ComEd Green Region Program, and to identify ComEd as a funder in any materials produced to explain or promote the funded project.
- Recipients will agree to acknowledge the use of ComEd Green Region Program funds for the project, either through signage for capital projects or written acknowledgement in documents. Signage language must read: “This project is supported by generous funding from ComEd and Openlands”. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for logos and signage approval.
Timeline – Grant Report Due Dates
- March 20, 2020 – Grant reports are due from all 2018 grantees.
- March 19, 2021 – Grant reports are due from all 2019 grantees.
Materials for Current Grantees