Future TreeKeepers, below you will find all the materials you need for the TreeKeepers certification course. We are looking forward to a great season, and if you have any questions on the course, please contact TreeKeepers@openlands.org.
- Class #1: Tree Morphology and Binomial Nomenclature
- Class #2: Benefits of Trees and Tree Physiology
- Class #3: Tree Pruning
- Class #4: Caring for Trees by Caring for Soil, Working with Volunteers, and Tree Pests and Diseases
- Class #5: All About Buckthorn, Oak Ecosystem Recovery, and Climate Change
- Class #6: Construction Damage and Trees
- Class #8: Tree Advocacy 101 and Your Future as a TreeKeeper